Can Green Bloggers Save the World?
I just returned from the ShiftCon Conference in sunny Irvine, California, and as a new blogger and seasoned environmental health advocate, I found it invaluable. ShiftCon is an annual eco-wellness influencer conference that focuses on food, wellness, health, sustainability as well as helps bloggers try to attract more followers. The conference's influencers span from newbies to light and deep green.
So why tell you about my eco-wellness blogging trip?
What happens at ShiftCon?
- Professional workshops on social media growth, wellness topics & ways to increase your revenue without compromising your values
- Keynote messages from professionals who are pioneers in their field
- An exhibitor hall with over 50 brands and organizations who want to work with influencers
- Networking with hundreds of your peers
- Fitness events and NonGMO meals
Why Was ShiftCon Created?
ShiftCon was born out of the idea that together we can create a profound impact on the world around us. We can literally shift the way we eat, raise our families and our impact on the environment. That shift has begun, and now it’s time to come together and leverage our collective voice. ShiftCon was created to give wellness and eco-friendly influencers a place to network, share ideas, learn from experts, empower one another and organize their efforts into social change.
ShiftCon's Ultimate Mission
The purpose of the ShiftCon community is ultimately to change the grocery store one brand at a time. As Shifters promote better products, people will purchase better products. And thus the ShiftCon community is the ultimate example of citizens voting with their dollar. And influencers voting with every share.